Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who has the most expensive Miller Lites in town?

Midnight Sunner Jason e-mailed me a great idea for a blog post at 5 a.m. today. You always know if it's someone in the service industry by the time stamp.

Queen Colleen, is, of course, the Queen of Late Night, One Eye Closed To Prevent Double Vision Commenting.

Jason had this question: What Baltimore bar/club/lounge has the most expensive Miller Lite bottles in town? Strip clubs and ball parks don't count, because they would automatically win.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was charged a ton of money for Miller Lite, but honestly, I can't remember the last time I ordered a Miller Lite at a bar. Does that make me a snob?


I don't think so -- I just haven't binge drank at any bar recently. When you're on a tear, drinking seven or eight Resurrections can tear a hole in your wallet (and your liver). That's when $2 bottles of beer sound the most appetizing.

That's when ... IT'S MILLER TIME, BABY! ...

I'm going to make some calls today, to various bars and fancy restaurants like the Prime Rib. Feel free to offer suggestions, and place your bets on who will have the most expensive Miller Lite, and how much it will cost.

Jason said in 2000, he paid $7 for a Corona in Miami.

"I bought two, threw down a $20 and drank water for the rest of the night," he wrote. Wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers